What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy therapy of Japanese origin known to enhance and support the body’s own self-healing abilities by bringing balance to the body on all levels. It is a gentle and subtle form of energy work using the guided life force energy (otherwise known as Ki or Qi) that flows through all living things. When our vital energy is not able to flow freely through us this can manifest into physical ailments within the body. At a minimum Reiki is relaxing and brings a feeling of clarity and lightness to a client. On a much deeper level it can support a path of healing for an individual by gently bringing the emotional root cause of a physical symptom to the surface for release. Reiki is a natural path to whole wellness and blends beautifully with massage therapy.
Benefits of Reiki
- Disperses energy blocks and brings a natural state of balance to the mind, body and soul.
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability by supporting the immune system
- Creates deep relaxation
- Supports the body in releasing stress and tension
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- Flushes the body of toxins
- Compliments medical treatment
- Brings emotional root cause of physical ailments to the surface for release.
- Natural mood lifter
- Brings Chakras into alignment